Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Finishing another year of homeschool I am reflecting on how God's goodness overcomes our inadequacies.  I feel completely inadequate when it comes to most of life's challenges.  At times, I have entered into certain areas of my life feeling unprepared.  Parenting is like that. No matter how many books you have read, life seems to deal out a new set of circumstances that put you in a place to trust Him more.  Each story and each chapter is unique.  Each day I must set aside and repent for the areas I was inadequate and each morning I must trust in his new mercies.

Lamentations 3:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)



22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;[a]
    his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment